FREE FOOD ALLERGY WEBINAR – GETTING THE BEST FROM DIET TRIALS.
Presented by Dr Tim Nuttall, BSc, BVSc, CertVS, Phd, CBiol, MRSB, MRCVS
Friday 21st April at 1pm
This webinar is going to look at how we have become more aware of adverse food reactions and how these affect skin. It looks like adverse food reactions are relatively common in atopic animals and probably underdiagnosed. Unfortunately, we’ve also learned that they are more complex than we thought; recognition, diagnosis and management of adverse food reactions can be challenging.
This webinar will discuss the following:
- Defining food allergy syndromes
- Clinical features of adverse food reactions
- Selecting appropriate foods using history, serology and other tests
- How best to follow up diet trials
- Hidden allergens in foods, novel foods and food cross-reaction
- How hydrolysed does a food need to be?
- The role of the gut microbiome and probiotics
We’ll present the latest evidence and do some myth-busting along the way!
This webinar is suitable for both vets and nurses that deal with food-allergic animals and their owners. To sign-up for the webinar, please click HERE