Contract Research and Development Projects
Presentations & Publications
We have actively taken part in international congresses and presentations, publishing in veterinary journals and papers:
• Utility of a multiple serum biomarker test to monitor remission status and relapse in dogs with lymphoma undergoing treatment with chemotherapy.
Alexandrakis, R. Tuli, S. C. Ractliffe, S. W. Tappin, R. D. Foale, A. Roos and K. J. Slater, Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, October 2014.
• Multifactorial Computational Diagnosis of Feline Lymphoma Employing Acute Phase Protein Measurements.
Sarah Gillings, Agata Michalak, Jennifer Bristow, Kurt Baldwin, Tariq Shah, Kevin Slater, Veterniary Cancer Society Annual Conference, October 2015.
• Serum anti-Staphylococcus pseudintermedius IgE and IgG antibodies in dogs with atopic dermatitis and non-atopic dogs.
Jennifer Bexley, Timothy J. Nuttall, Bruce Hammerberg, J. Ross Fitzgerald, Richard E. Halliwell. Veterinary Dermatology, February 2013.
• Patch testing and allergen-specific serum IgE and IgG antibodies in the diagnosis of canine adverse food reactions.
Simone Bethlehem, Jennifer Bexley, Ralf S. Mueller, Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, February 2012.
• Food allergen-specific serum IgG and IgE before and after elimination diets in allergic dogs.
Anja Zimmer, Jennifer Bexley, Richard E.W Halliwell, Ralf S. Mueller. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, December 2011.
• Levels of house dust mite-specific serum immunoglobulin E (IgE) in different cat populations using a monoclonal based anti-IgE enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
Jennifer Bexley, Janice E. Hogg, Bruce Hammerberg, Richard E.W. Halliwell. Veterinary Dermatology, July 2009.
If you are considering outsourcing your R&D work please let us know by contacting our Assay Development Team Leader. We will be very happy to discuss your project with you in detail.