FOOD ALLERGY WEBINAR – GETTING THE BEST FROM DIET TRIALS.
Presented by Dr Tim Nuttall BSc BVSc CertVS Phd CBiol MRSB MRCVS
The webinar goes into detail on how to get the best from diet trials, in particular it discusses the following:
- Defining food allergy syndromes
- Clinical features of adverse food reactions
- Selecting appropriate foods using history, serology and other tests
- How best to follow up diet trials
- Hidden allergens in foods, novel foods and food cross-reaction
- How hydrolysed does a food need to be?
- The role of the gut microbiome and probiotics