Avacta Animal Health is housed in purpose build laboratory space on the outskirts of Wetherby in Yorkshire.
- ISO9001:2015 accredited with a dedicated quality manager on site.
- Out of hours temperature monitoring system for all fridges, freezers, cold rooms and incubators. On call rota for temperature deviations.
- Laboratory Information Management System (Labware LIMS) for tracking sample receipt and traceability on site.
- Full calibration and maintenance contracts on all key equipment, including pipettes.
- Access to all major reagent and consumables suppliers, plus the ability to purchase ad hoc.
- Analytics packages to present publication-ready data.
- Expertise in numerous scientific techniques plus access to leading technologies via sister laboratory
- ELISA and microplate based procedures
- SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
- Protein concentration determination
- Clinical bioanalyser assays
Scoping assays, sample screening, assay validations, part or full analytical packages.
Preparation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and worksheets required for method transfer.