Avacta Animal Health (AAH) provides veterinary laboratory services delivering market leading diagnostic tests and associated therapies to help vets and owners care for their animals. All our development, delivery and support are based in Wetherby, Yorkshire. Our aim is to be the global leader in clinically superior, evidence based, veterinary diagnostic testing.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Technical Support Team, working to efficiently manage results reporting and to provide support and resolution for technical queries.
You will be a key part of the AAH Technical Support Team with input to the smooth and timely delivery of products and services, working alongside the Laboratory Services Team, Process and Quality Manager, Technical Veterinary Lead and Sales Teams.
Company Share Scheme
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1+ years of customer service experience working in a commercial environment, ideally within a laboratory setting or veterinary related role (including veterinary nursing)
• A degree in a relevant technical or scientific field
• The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability
• A strong customer focus with an appreciation for commercial pressures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate messages with technical and non-technical audiences
• Providing a professional and prompt response to telephone and email enquiries from pet owners, veterinary practices, laboratories and AAH Sales Team
• Processing customer orders and results, providing a seamless communication between the laboratory, suppliers and AAH customers
• Providing technical guidance to customers on test performance, results and treatments (where applicable)
• Processing invoices using accounts system, and liaising with the AAH Finance Team to manage account queries and credit control
If you have customer service experience within the industry, and share our passion for animal health, then we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2020, quoting job reference number W1920 in the subject line.