Following its launch in 2018, we are delighted to announce the return of our Equine Allergy aWareness (EAW) campaign.
Did you know, around 1 in 7 horses suffer from respiratory allergies1 and up to 1 in 8 from insect bite hypersensitivity2 with atopic dermatitis also becoming frequently recognised?
How we can help
Our 2019 campaign is designed to help raise owner awareness of the common signs associated with equine allergies, and understand the valuable role allergy testing can play in both the work-up and management of these cases.
Why should your practice sign up?
- Discount of over 30% on our most popular tests from 1st August – 31st October 2019*
- New owner social media content to help educate current clients and attract new ones including; an overview of equine asthma, tips for managing indoor and outdoor allergens and new informative banners
- Free practice allergy update at a time to suit you (breakfast/lunch/evening meeting) and we’ll even bring along a free Avacta travel mug
If you would like to register your interest for EAW 2019, please fill in the form below, and one of our Territory Managers will contact you soon.
* Tests included in 2019 EAW campaign are; Complete (Food, Environmental & Insect) and Environmental & Insect
1. Hotchkiss, J.W., Reid, S.W. and Christley, R.M. (2007). A survey of horse owners in Great Britain regarding horses in their care. Part 2: Risk factors recurrent airway obstruction. Equine Veterinary Journal, 39: 301-308.
2. McCaig, J. (1973). A survey to establish the incidence of sweet itch in ponies in the United Kingdom. Vet Rec., 93: 444-6.