We are looking for an individual to join our Laboratory Services Team, you will be performing routine ELISA and biochemical tests as part of our SENSITEST® portfolio. You will be a key part of the AAH Laboratory Services Team with input into the smooth and timely delivery of products and services, working alongside the Technical Support Team and Process and Quality Manager.
To review the full job description, click HERE.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good education level in science, and mathematics.
- Some experience of working in a laboratory environment, either in a previous role or during education.
- A keen eye for detail with excellent manual dexterity and methodical way of working.
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability.
- Perform routine ELISA and biochemical tests with a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure that the QC requirements for all existing tests are performed correctly, meeting set criteria.
- Ensure samples are stored and documented appropriately upon arrival for subsequent use in routine testing and product development projects.
- Perform routine laboratory housekeeping tasks such as cleaning and maintenance of equipment, stock checks and ordering of reagents and consumables.
If you have the relevant experience and share our passion for animal health, then we’d love to hear from you. Email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19TH July 2019, quoting job reference number W1913 in the subject line.