We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Technical Support Team, working to efficiently manage results reporting and to provide support and resolution for technical queries.
You will be a key part of the team, with input to the smooth and timely delivery of products and services, working alongside the Laboratory Services Team, Process and Quality Manager, Technical Veterinary Lead and Territory Managers.
To review the full job description, please click HERE.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of customer service experience working in a commercial environment, ideally within a commercial laboratory or veterinary role
- A degree in a relevant technical or scientific field
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability
- A strong customer focus with an appreciation for commercial pressures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate messages with technical and non-technical audiences
- Providing a professional and prompt response to telephone and email enquiries from pet owners, veterinary practices, laboratories and Avacta Territory Managers
- Processing customer orders and results, providing a seamless communication between the laboratory, suppliers and AAH customers
- Providing technical guidance to customers on test performance, results and treatments (where applicable)
- Processing invoices using accounts system, and liaising with the AAH Finance Team to manage account queries and credit control
If you have customer service experience within the industry, and share our passion for animal health, then we’d love to hear from you. Email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com by 19th July 2019, quoting job reference number W1907 in the subject line.